Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 24, 2011

So it's happened....

I figure since my last post was about my dying grandma, I should extend an update.

She passed away just a few days after I wrote that.

She had many of her family members there at the house with her and went peacefully.

The wake and funeral were beautiful and it was so good to see all of my family that has scattered across the country the past few years. Almost all of my cousins made it in and my aunts and uncles.

We all had such wonderful memories of growing up together and playing together at Grandma's house. In Grandma's basement. At Grandma's cottage.

I love those memories.

1 comment:

Strawberry said...

So sorry to hear about your grandmother. Thinking about you and glad to hear of the pleasant family gathering.

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs